S.P.H.E.: Social, Personal and Health Education
SUBJECT MISSION STATEMENT
S.P.H.E.: Social , Personal and Health Education aims to provide students with an opportunity to develop the skills and competence to learn about themselves and to care for themselves and others. It will help them make informed decisions about their health, personal lives and social development.
- To enable students to develop skills for self-fulfilment and living in communities.
- Promote self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Enable students develop a framework for responsible decision-making.
- Provide opportunities for reflection and discussion.
- Promote physical, mental, emotional health and well-being.
Ms. Mary Dunstan (Subject Coordinator)
Ms. Fiona Graham
Mr. Pádraig Moran
Ms. Áine Geoghegan
Mr. Connor Cosgrave